Hey! Thanks for stopping by and wanting to know a little more about me.
I’m Didier Dessens. I’m speaking from the beautiful city of Stockholm in Sweden.
My background is within CRM and digital experience.
I got my first computer in 1982, an Apple 2, and began with basic programming. Then, in 1995 came the Web to my home.
I have since spent my entire work career in the digital space.
I started with building internet and extranet platforms back in the second half of the 90s, before moving into CRM enterprise software solutions in the 2000s, then supporting organisations with their digital strategies, roadmaps, and transformation programs in the 2010s.
Somewhere in the middle, I post-graduated twice. The first time from the Sorbonne university in Paris, then from the university of Westminster in London, where I specialised on the then New Technologies of Information and Communications.
I worked in business and technology consultancies like Accenture and Cap Gemini. I worked in management consultancies like BearingPoint, where I focused on digital and innovation strategies. I have been Associate Partner at IBM, where I learned Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and data analytics on the field.
Today, as Principal Consultant at Fluido, I advise CxOs and teams of leading organisations in the Nordics with their Customer Experience / digital transformation strategies and roadmap, leveraging industry, CRM and CX expertise, along with engineering Salesforce multi clouds and ecosystem.
Across my professional career, I have worked with many of the top-class organisations in the Nordics, Europe, and North America on their digital transformation programs, new operating models, CRM system integration, template design, and deployments across multiple countries.
I have learned a lot and I’m sharing now some of the lessons learned and experience I have acquired along all those years.
This is the reason why I established this website in 2011 as a blog for commenting, supplementing, developing new ideas, and sharing the best on CRM and CX from around the world.
I like very much to talk about digital transformation and help clients. Genuinely. Every situation is unique. It’s refreshing. I also like challenging views, I like to challenge my own opinion too!
From idea generation to benefit realization, I always strive to bring pragmatism, out-of-the-box thinking, agility, and a bit of holistic view in approaches. The focus is on getting visible results.
Here are the “hot” topics I am currently discussing with my clients:
What I do
C-level business and technology advisory on:
- CRM / Digital transformation strategies and execution,
- Digital Maturity Assessments and Value Opportunity analyses,
- CRM template design and roll outs across various business areas and geographies,
- Complex CRM & CX integrations and implementations,
- Organisational Change Management,
- Expertise in Customer 360-view, Sales Force Automation, Marketing automation, LinkedIn-supported CRM, Partner Relationship Management / Partner Experience (PX), and digital ecosystems (Incl. Open Banking).
Specific support to Professional Services organisations:
- Business development and consultative selling of IT and consulting services at CxO-level,
- B2B Go-to-Market, Sales Performance, and Sales Transformation Consulting: How to take control of the client conversation,
- New offerings co-creation (incl. value proposition, delivery approach, methodology, and assets).