Sharing insights on CRM and CX
We are at an inflection point.
Digital superpowers and startups are continuously discovering new and more successful ways to win business.
To succeed in this disruptive environment, I believe organisations must transform to compete and create a future for themselves.
Successful firms will offer new experiences, possess new focus, build new expertise and devise new ways to work.
Revisiting the way organisations engage with customers and partners becomes crucial
Hey! Thanks for stopping by and wanting to know a little more about me.
I am Didier Dessens. I live in the beautiful city of Stockholm in Sweden with my family.
I established this website in 2011 as a blog for commenting, supplementing, developing new ideas, and sharing the best on CRM and CX from around the world.
I’m advising organisations on CRM and CX
“I help organisations to set innovation and digital change in motion”
I am a business and IT professional, team leader, trusted advisor to C-level, and expert in CRM and digital transformation. I help organisations with their digital strategies, transformation programmes, and adoption of digital innovations – All focused on innovation, flexibility, positive change, and visible results.
Across my 20+ year professional career, I have held senior management and project roles within companies such as Accenture, IBM, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, or Bearingpoint, and worked with top-class enterprise customers across the Nordics, Europe, and North America.
Over the years, I have built a deep CRM technology know-how, with experience from the major CRM applications: Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Pega, IBM, SAP, Oracle and some others in the past.
Today, as Principal Consultant at Fluido, I am advising CxOs and teams of leading organisations in the Nordics with their digital transformation journeys, with a focus on Salesforce cloud solutions and ecosystem.
Here are the “hot” topics I am currently discussing with my clients:
From idea generation to benefit realization, I always strive to bring pragmatism, out-of-the-box thinking, agility, and a bit of holistic view in approaches.
Each role brings a new set of challenges and I keep reinventing myself, enjoying every minute.
What I do
C-level business and technology advisory on:
- CRM / Digital transformation strategies and execution,
- Digital Maturity Assessments and Value Opportunity analyses,
- CRM template design and roll outs across various business areas and geographies,
- Complex CRM & CX integrations and implementations,
- Organisational Change Management,
- Expertise in Customer 360-view, Sales Force Automation, Marketing automation, LinkedIn-supported CRM, Partner Relationship Management / Partner Experience (PX), and digital ecosystems (Incl. Open Banking).
Specific support to Professional Services organisations:
- Business development and consultative selling of IT and consulting services at CxO-level,
- B2B Go-to-Market, Sales Performance, and Sales Transformation Consulting: How to take control of the client conversation,
- New offerings co-creation (incl. value proposition, delivery approach, methodology, and assets).