Preparing for the long Swedish winter, always a good time to revisit old business classics and new inspiring books.
This year, my plan is:
1. Refresh my knowledge on Big Data analytics, through the IBM Big Data platform,
2. Revisit chapter 6 on Information Management and manipulation, in Frank Webster’s Theories of the Information Society,
3. Going into Steve Job’s brain and try to get some good business lessons,
4. Getting inspired by Google’s amazing story,
5. Re-reading the now classic “Understanding organizations” by Charles Handy,
6. Refining my level of Swedish with this old handbook for innovators, in Swedish…